Tuesday, September 4, 2012

the spaghetti tower

It is our tower 




Group Evaluation :

 For the spaghetti tower our final amount spent was $460 .
 In total we used 30 Spaghetti sticks and 16 marshmallows .


our tower was about 87 cm high

we suppose to make a triangular structure, kind of like the pyramid, and soon my teammates found it would be easier to make it rectangular. When we attempted to make it triangular we found it harder to make it taller as it would lean more and more.
I like our tower very much, cause it is my first time to build a tower. There is nothing I disliked.
The Challenges we faced was, twisting. As we build teller, the tower started to twisting. So we add more sticks to the sides in a diagonal form.

Self Evaluation:
I really appreciate to my teammates, they almost did everything for me, and thanks for Kayla took all the pictures, and brought the tower home finished by herself. I learned that the shape(structure) of pyramid is most stable out of all of the other structures.



No comments:

Post a Comment